‘DigiDisruptor’ is a trading name of Flex/50 Limited, with registered address is at 1 The Green, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1PL (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU & HOW WE USE SUCH INFORMATION
Information you give us
- This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on digidisruptor.com, or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. We will only request information, which is required for the specific purpose.By submitting this data, you give your consent that we collect and process the data to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We may also use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. We store your personal data only as long as we need them to provide the information or services you requested or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts.
Information we collect about you
Regarding each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, device types, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed, searched for or purchased, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse the website, and any phone number used to call us.
- This information is stored exclusively by us to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and for the control of illegal acts. We reserve the right to check these log files and data retroactively if there is reasonable suspicion of an illegal act due to concrete indications. As far as personal data are processed, we do so solely to protect our legitimate interest to control illegal acts particular in connection with our website.
Information we receive from other sources
- This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information as well as the legal basis for such processing.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. These contain anonymous data and are automatically deleted after your visit to our website. Other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser at the next visit.
As far as personal data is processed in this regard, we carry out such processing on basis of our legitimate interest to improve our website for users. We only process anonymous data in this regard upon your visit of our website. You can delete cookies on your device at any time and once they are deleted we cannot process any information contained in a cookie.
You can further adjust your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies on an individual basis, exclude accepting cookies for specific cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser.
The functionality of this website may be restricted when cookies are deactivated.
FURTHER USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased about. You have the right to opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by contacting the data controller or by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in any such email;
- if you have provided your consent for the use of your data for marketing purposes, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or by direct mail with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of such consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the data controller or by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in any such email;
- if you have provided your consent, to permit selected third parties to use your data, to contact you by electronic means and/or by direct mail. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the data controller or by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in any such email;
- in the cases where you have consented to the use of your data for profiling purposes, such data may be used to predict what you might be interested in and improve our product and service offerings. This includes customised messaging in accordance with your communication preferences. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the data controller.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure UK-located servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
We only transfer your data to third-parties where you have given your consent to such transfer or if such transfer if legally required. In addition, we may instruct third parties to process your data under our authority.
In this regard your data may also be processed by third parties and staff operating outside the European Economic Area who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes third parties and staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
RETENTION PERIOD & YOUR RIGHTS
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
As a data subject, you have the right to assert the rights of the data subject vis-à-vis us at any time. In particular, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain information whether and if applicable to which extent we process personal data concerning you or not.
- In the case of processing of personal data concerning you, you have the right to access information, in particular, the following information: stored data concerning you, purpose(s) of the processing, categories of data, recipients to whom we disclose data, duration of the storage.
- You have the right to request the rectification of your data without undue delay, as far as they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from us without undue delay.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent given vis-à-vis us concerning the processing of your data at any time.
- You have the right to let the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you had provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, and to transmit these data to another controller.
- You may assert your rights by contacting us under the contact details listed below.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, with effect for the future; this also applies to a profiling (which we only carry out where you have given your consent) based on these provisions.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we make to our Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to:
1 The Green